Can you believe it’s September already?
I have this odd dual feeling when I look back on the past 20 days — it seems to have gone by in a whirlwind, but it also seems like it was a long time ago when I started, because of how much activity I’ve packed into the time. I guess that’s good. Far better than being bored.
Just give me and McDoc a little advance warning if you’d like to drop by McVirgoland, because we’re a little bit behind on housekeeping tasks these days! 😉
Here’s a playlist for Days 11-20:
And here are links and titles:
- Day 11: The Viola in My Life, Again
- Day 12: Seven Years Ago Today
- Day 13: Triskaidekaphobia!
- Day 14: Sustain/Decay
- Day 15: Third Impressions
- Day 16: The Peregrine Muse
- Day 17: A Troubled Mind
- Day 18: On Not Being Stingy
- Day 19: Something Languid
- Day 20: …and then, a Dream
And to hear a playlist with Days 1-10, go here.
Thanks for listening!